The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administrative tasks essential for the smooth running of the office. You will be a pivotal member of the team, gaining skills and qualifications to develop key administration duties and a thorough understanding of the business.
This really is a great opportunity for a bright individual, to learn all about the running of property development business, and grow your skills extensively.
Day to day duties within the role will include the following:
• To answer, screen and direct calls in a professional and courteous manner
• Deal with email enquiries and all other communications
• Compiling documents (Word and Excel)
• Writing up property advertisements and advertising on required sites
• Processing data through the systems (i.e. appointments, re scheduling appointments)
• Providing a high quality service to customers and staff members
• To meet and greet visitors to the office
• Maintain relevant databases as required
• Dealing with utility providers
• Other admin support as directed by the Business Manager