Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to join the UK's most exciting and dynamic car brand who's company ethos is "Family-like Care"? If the answer is "yes" then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you.
WJ King Kia are currently seeking a Parts Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership based in Sidcup. This is an exciting role with first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
• Ordering car parts using on-line systems
• Chasing up missing or incorrect parts with suppliers
• Packaging and returning any unused/unwanted parts
• Regular communication with mechanics
• Liaising with customers to let them know when parts have arrived
• Inbound and outbound telephone calls
• Advice and guidance of products
• Drive the department forward with external sales and to maximise sales at every opportunity
• Working to a high level of customer service at all times and remain courteous and police to customers