ALB Investments Ltd,located just outside Nottingham City Centre, heading towards Carlton, are looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious business administration apprentice to join their well-established organisation. They are anticipating substantial growth over the next couple of years and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to evolve their role to meet their aspirations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administrative tasks essential for the smooth running of the office. You will be a pivotal member of the team, gaining skills and qualifications to develop key administration duties and a thorough understanding of the business.
This really is a great opportunity for a bright individual, to learn all about the running of property development business, and grow your skills extensively.
Day to day duties within the role will include the following:
• To answer, screen and direct calls in a professional and courteous manner
• Deal with email enquiries and all other communications
• Compiling documents (Word and Excel)
• Writing up property advertisements and advertising on required sites
• Processing data through the systems (i.e. appointments, re scheduling appointments)
• Providing a high quality service to customers and staff members
• To meet and greet visitors to the office
• Maintain relevant databases as required
• Dealing with utility providers
• Other admin support as directed by the Business Manager