Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? If the answer is "yes" then the Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you.
Cars2 are currently seeking a Combined Service and Parts Advisor Apprentice to work in their busy prestigious dealership based in Barnsley. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties of the role will include:
• Working to a high level of customer service at all times
• Be courteous and polite to all visitors both face to face and via the telephone
• Ordering car parts using an on-line system
• Chasing up missing or incorrect parts
• Returning any unused parts
• Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
• Liaising with customers to let them know when parts have arrived and booking in their cars for repair
• Acting as the first point of contact for all customers coming into the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
• Booking in cars for MOT's and service
• Up-selling and cross-selling additional products and services
• Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
• Ensure that course work is complete and kept up to date to ensure smooth running of your apprenticeship training