As a plasterer, you would mix and apply different kinds of plaster to internal walls and ceilings so that they are ready for decorating. You could also cover outside walls with coatings, such as sand and cement render, pebble-dash, stone-effect materials plus machine applied finishing's.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Learning all aspects of the role of a Plasterer whilst on site.
• Be totally committed to customer satisfaction through the quality of the end result
• Use of different tools, materials and processes and becoming more competent throughout the progress of apprenticeship.
• Assisting colleagues with tasks and keeping work areas tidy.
• Learning the different tools/techniques all to be used in a safe and efficient manner.
• Making sure, you contribute to maintaining a safe working environment and are not a risk to yourself, colleagues or members of the public